3/7/11

HOTEL FUN!

OK, so I am currently in Pensacola, FL with 2 kids (almost 1 and almost 3).  We are staying in a hotel... that's right... two kids...hotel... you get the picture.  I've taken them to the park a few times but the weather has gotten a little nasty.  It's really too cold and rainy to play outside much more.  I was feeling like I was all out of ideas... so, I decided to hop on the Internet and search for some more great ideas (besides watching videos and playing with the same old books and toys from home).   

I actually found a GREAT article with some SUPER ideas (that can be used at home too... of course... not just in a hotel :-))!!  Click here to read the full article.  I have posted some pictures of us trying some of the ideas out... we're having fun now!  Thanks Lauren Morehouse... GREAT ideas!!

Here's our tent (with a little Wyatt escaping)...


And here are the kiddos playing in the tent (sorry they're dark, I took the pics with my phone and it doesn't have a flash)...


Here's Addison 'swimming' in the tub (still too cold outside)...



Here's some of the things we used for our game of sink or float...


And here's Miss Addison giving it a try (not too bad... probably need to play a few more times before she really 'gets' it... she IS only 2...)


ALL OF THESE WERE FUN!  We're going to do a scavenger hunt later... that sound VERY fun!!! :-)  If you have any other fun ideas to do when you're stuck inside... please share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment