4/15/11

Housemom *UPDATE*

So... I've shared some fun tips/ideas and whatnot with you... have you tried any?  Do you have pictures to prove it??  Please FEEL FREE to e-mail me them... tell me what you've done... how it has worked (or not worked) for you handyhousemom@gmail.com

Here's a quick update in our house...

First of all... the plants are GROWING (click here to see where we started)!  Hallelujah! 



Hopefully soon, I'll get brave enough to expand this 'garden' and grow some YUMMY veggies/herbs


Secondly, the morning routine chart...
(click here to read more about the chart)

Yeah... WORKS LIKE A CHARM!!!  Please tell me if you've done this... my little one LOVES it and I do too!  I don't have to nag her about what has to be done in the morning.  She knows, it's RIGHT THERE... and she does it!  We all stay happy!!!

Lastly, the microwave has managed to...
(click here to read more)

Stay clean(-ish)... now the counter in front well... there's no cover for it ;-)  HA HA HA!

Anyhow, there's a quick update.  I really hope that some of the tips I've shared have been of some help to you!!  Thanks for reading and sharing your ideas with us!  Couldn't have done it without y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment