4/16/11

Pita Rabbit


So... the other day I posted this AWESOME pic of my little girl... story behind the picture goes like this.  She was taunting her brother with her super yummy Danimal yogurt WITH a straw (she thought she was HOT STUFF).  Anyhow, little brother...had had ENOUGH!  He snatched up the straw, and flung yogurt ALL OVER HER!  SHE FREAKED!  It was quite comical!!  Now, being the top notch mother that I am, I immediately ran over and...TOOK A PICTURE ;-)... THEN, I cleaned her up.  When I posted on FB that the rest of the mess on her face was lunch (peanut butter and fluff).  My little one LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES it!  Seriously, she'd eat it every day!  I try to make her change it up a bit though. 

ANYHOW, I was surfing through my favorite blogs and came across this ADORABLE recipe (with PEANUT BUTTER AND FLUFF) on the steals and deals for kids website (which you SHOULD follow if you don't already).



Ingredients

  • Pita bread
  • Peanut butter
  • Marshmallow fluff
  • Red jam
  • Pretzels

Instructions
  1. Separate a small pita bread into two circles by inserting a butter knife between the layers from the outer edge and then carefully cutting around the circumference. Use one circle for the bunny’s face and cut the other into halves for the ears.
  2. Arrange the pieces on the plate. Spread with peanut butter and Marshmallow Fluff. With the butter knife, gently swirl a bit of red jam into the marshmallow to create a pink nose. Add two dollops of jam for eyes and pretzel sticks for whiskers.

No comments:

Post a Comment