5/10/11

Chicken, Broccoli, and Cheese Braid Recipe

Ok... so this is one of our families FAVORITE recipes.  It can be changed to fit your families needs.  Its quick, EASY, and pretty fun. :-)  I also like it because I can make it ahead of time (whenever I HAVE time...LOL).  Today, I'm actually doubling it and taking 1 to a friend that just had a baby.  One more really fun part with this recipe... A LOT of the items often have sales/coupons offered.  So you can stock up on the items and prepare the meal when you have everything you need!  I got the original recipe from Pampered Chef.  So... you can check that out but you'll notice some differences between their recipe and mine.

Chicken, Broccoli, and Cheese Braid

Ingredients


  • Cooked Chicken (either ALREADY cooked OR you can use leftovers or just make some chicken)
  • Broccoli
  • Shredded Cheddar Cheese
  • Garlic
  • Crescent Roll dough

STEPS
    Chop the chicken (my little 'helper' had to get in on the fun).


NUK makes a little 'knife' that she was 'cutting' with... NO BLADE ;-) 

Add the chopped chicken to a large bowl.


Add the shredded cheddar (we used a whole big bag... we made it for 2 families)




Chop broccoli (yes... I did sing the 'choppin broc-a-leeee' song...hahaha).  I LOVE this food chopper from Pampered Chef (I've had knock off ones before, but this one is SO much better). 
You can click the link to order one if you aren't going to a Pampered Chef party any time soon.




Lay out the crescent rolls



Add the stuffing and BRAID


Bake at 350 for about 30 mins.  Everything is already cooked you just need to make sure that the crescent roll is cooked completely!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment