9/7/11

Dump Cake

I'm sure that you've had this before and possibly made it... but I still thought I'd share.  Had to make a dessert on the fly, and decided to go with a simple college favorite.  My roommate could seriously make my day when I came home and smelled a yumm-o dump cake fresh out of the oven :-) (love ya Priss)!

Anyhow, it is SIMPLE... EASY... and inexpensive (especially if you're a coupon user that stocks up on stuff :-)... you could just have to buy the fruit (unless you stockpile them too...)

Here ya go...  You'll need...

1 stick of butter

In a 9"x13" pan, mix cherries and pineapple.



Sprinkle the cake mix on top and mix just until combined.



Sprinkle walnuts on top and drizzle with melted butter.  



Bake at 350 for 35-40 mins until golden brown.


ENJOY!!!
 **And don't forget to top it with vanilla ice cream**
I grabbed this recipe from allrecipes.com... but you can get it ANYWHERE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment