4/22/11

Cake Cookies...YUM!

OK... so I was looking for an EASY (of course) recipe to make a sweet treat for Addison to take to school and give her teachers.  Here's what I came up with (I actually took bits and pieces from different recipes... so, I'll give you what I did, but you can DEF google and find other good ones)...

CAKE COOKIES

Ingredients:
  • Box Cake Mix (whatever flavor you want... I did a white mix because I wanted to add sprinkles and make it colorful and FUN)
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/3 cup vegetable oil


Directions:
1.  Wash your hands :-)


2.  Preheat oven to 325.
3.  Mix all ingredients in a bowl (add sprinkles if you want... this is when I did)
That's...TWO eggs ;-)


3.  Scoop out the dough into balls (I used a melon baller to make small cookies) and place them on a cookie sheet (I used a baking stone and it worked VERY well).


4. Bake for 10-12 mins.

5.  Cool on a cooling rack.

6.  This is where I put the frosting in the middle of the cookies and sandwiched them together...if we're being honest, I didn't do the best job with this frosting.  Don't get me wrong, it still tastes yummy... it just doesn't LOOK right :-(  So, click here for a buttercream frosting that you can make and use (if you don't have one already).

7.  Then, you sandwich the cookies together and... viola!
 

A YUMMY seet treat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment