- Box Cake Mix (whatever flavor you want... I did a white mix because I wanted to add sprinkles and make it colorful and FUN)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
1. Wash your hands :-)
2. Preheat oven to 325.
3. Mix all ingredients in a bowl (add sprinkles if you want... this is when I did)
|That's...TWO eggs ;-)|
3. Scoop out the dough into balls (I used a melon baller to make small cookies) and place them on a cookie sheet (I used a baking stone and it worked VERY well).
4. Bake for 10-12 mins.
5. Cool on a cooling rack.
6. This is where I put the frosting in the middle of the cookies and sandwiched them together...if we're being honest, I didn't do the best job with this frosting. Don't get me wrong, it still tastes yummy... it just doesn't LOOK right :-( So, click here for a buttercream frosting that you can make and use (if you don't have one already).
7. Then, you sandwich the cookies together and... viola!
A YUMMY seet treat!!!