9/27/11

FREE personalized labels and GREAT ideas on how to use them @vistaprint **TODAY ONLY**



So, as usual...  VistaPrint is offering a GREAT deal!!  TODAY ONLY you can personalize and order 140 FREE labels!!  Now, some of you might be thinking, I don't need labels.  Well, I've got a list of OTHER ideas for labels (besides an address label) listed below.  They're pretty good ideas too, if I do say so myself!  Let's get those creative juices flowing...

-labels for toys (with your last name, or child's name)
-gift tag label (maybe just says 'with love from the Smiths)
-holiday gift labels (like the to:____  from:____ kind)
-envelope seals (with a monogram or personal message)
-holiday address label

Well, I hope that got your creative juices flowing!  REMEMBER... offer is ONLY good today!  Click here to design yours today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment